Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer Vacations 2012

I decided to do one big blog post on our trips this summer instead of each one. I also need to clean out my camera for Carter's bday party and the birth of his sister on Friday. This is a long post, but great pics:)

We had such an amazing, but busy summer. It was so much fun! Our first trip was to California for the 4th of July. We stayed with Mimi and Grandpa. We went to the beach and Carter was not a fan of the sand. It was funny.We watched fireworks from their balcony, It was amazing. It was such a fun trip! Below are my favorite pics!


Carter loves the toys at Mimi and Grandpa's house

Great Father/Son Pic

Carter and I looking at fish at Fashion Island

Carter and Grandpa

Phil and I pigging out on frozen chocolate bananas on Balboa Island

Fam pic on the boat

Carter loves the boat:)

Carter and I driving was scary!

Watching fireworks. It was freezing!

Julie and Carter throwing pennies in the fountain

Love this pic!

Happy Carter

Our next trip was the McCurry/Adair Family Reunion in San Angelo. I did not take too many photos. It was a great trip and so wonderful catching up with everyone!!!
Carter playing with Katie

Carter did not want to be held at this moment by Marsha

Scott and Kevin

Carter loves Kelsi and Katie!!!

Next we went with the Miller's to Castle Pines near Denver. It was so much fun and very relaxing. Nick got to play a ton of golf and Katy and I took the kids on long walks and hung out and watched them play. It was so pretty there! Carter loved the golf cart and watching Dad golf!


Nick, Carter, Emerson and Kyle

Emerson trying to hold Carter's hand

Looking at Rocks

Carter and Dad playing golf

Emerson happy, Carter not so much!

Hole in One!

Dad teaching Carter to golf

Hate this pic of me, but great of the boys!!

After Colorado, Nick and I took Carter to Lost Pines Resort outside of Austin. It was seriously one of the best trips! We have not been on a family trip, just us, so we figured this was the time. It is a huge resort that is major kid focused. I dont think Carter has ever been so happy in one weekend. We will definitely be back!

Carter was obsessed with this star carpet haha!

Carter and Dad playing video games

Carter loved watching the big kids play in a kickball tournament

Carter at the splash park

Carter and Dad on the waterslide

Carter at the petting zoo

Petting the pony!

Carter almost won a candle for me at bingo!


Family pic!



No comments:

Post a Comment