Monday, October 10, 2011

CARTER TURNED 1 ON SEPTEMBER 17!!!!

I am sorry I have not posted in so long. Our lives have been soooo busy these days!

Carter turned ONE years old on September 17th!! It was the best day! We had Aunt Allison, Uncle Darian, Cousin Tristan and Grandma in town. Carter had pancakes and eggs for breakfast and we spent the day getting ready for his big party!

The party started at 4:05 and we had all of our dear friends and family over. It was the perfect day! I attached some of my favorite pictures from Carter's bday below. I took almost 200 so did not want to post all of those.

Carter is such a little boy! He is getting close to walking, but still wants to hold one of our hands. He eats literally everything! He is not picky so far! He is having a little separation anxiety these days, but I realize I need to embrace this because soon he is going to want to be independent and not want to cuddle so much.

He weighs about 21.5 lbs and is 30 inches. Not sure where he is getting his height! He loves playing with toys now and is really getting into them. He loves reading books too. He brings them to Nick and I to read to him all the time. He is still taking 2 naps a day and sleeping great at night, but loves to wake up early in the morning!


Our house the morning on Carters Party

Carter's excited to wake up on his birthday



Picture of Carter every month! It was so cool to see how much he has grown!

Carter and I

Family Pic


Even Rambo had to wear Baseball Attire

Carter and his Aunts!!

Carter and his friend Jules

Carter with all his buddies

Carter loves Grammy!

Not so sure what to do about the cake!


Carter and Pops in discussion

Carter with his best friend!

Carter and his Godparents!

Carter loves Aunt Steph

He loved unwrapping the gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment